September 19, 2021 at 1:15 am #394MGGC-adminKeymaster
This will describe how to identify and fulfill a human need.
There are four (4) different forums to be used to identify different types of needs:
– Humans without Houses: used to identify needs specific to our fellow humans who currently do not have the benefit of permanent shelter.
– Elderly Nees: used to identify needs specific to elderly in our community.
– School Needs: used to identify needs specific to students in our community schools.
– Other Needs: used to identify miscellaneous needs for our community members.
When a need is identified, the following steps can be followed:
– Create a new topic in the appropriate forum to describe the need. The need is now open to be fulfilled.
– Our community of Givers search the forums for open needs they can fulfill.
– A Giver replies the need topic indicating they can fulfill the need.
– Replies to topic can be used to work out the details for how the need will be satisfied.
– Once the need has been fulfilled, the topic will closed. closed needs can be identified by a “lock” icon in the topic title, and the topic will also be “greyed” out and no further replies will be allowed.
Anyone can identify a need!!
This forum is intended to be used by Neighbors to help Neighbors. We aren’t trying to duplicate, compete, or in any way impede, the wonderful services provided by many other non-profits in our area. We are attempting to fill a gap of providing immediate relief to those in need. If you, or your family, or your friends know of someone in need of something, post the need. We are attempting to facilitate connections between a human with an immediate need with giver with the capacity to give. In this way, we hope to build improve the community in which we live. So, don’t wait for us, or someone to post a need. Register with our site and let’s start to build the connections in our neighborhood!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.