Local family in need of help

Forums Human Needs Other Needs Local family in need of help

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jweaver
    Participant

Hello Jessie,

My name is Jennifer. I talked to you almost a year ago and you helped me out with a gift card, which I very much appreciated.

I was doing great this whole year until my job closed down because of Covid. Now I’ve been out of work since July and havent been able to look for work until now because I’ve had horrible medical problems for the past few months. I only have a little saved from the job I had but I’m struggling with a lot of things right now. I would be so grateful if there would be anyway to help me out again with either Christmas presents for my niece and sister, groceries, help with home necessities,etc. Anything will help. Thank you and sorry this was so long. If you cant help, I totally understand….times are hard right now.

Andrew

Hi Jennifer,

My name is Andrew, and I’m one of the moderators of this forum. Thank you for reaching out in this very difficult time. We will do our best to facilitate finding people who are capable, and willing, to give to help humans in need, like yourself. The idea is that people can now see this request, and if they can help, they will hopefully reach out by replying to this post.

Givers, you don’t need to wait, if you can help, reply now and details can be worked out from there. This is why this forum was created, to create that missing connection between givers and humans in need.

Thanks!

Andrew

kjfredmn69
    Participant

I am interested in helping with groceries.

Andrew

Hi kjfredmn69,

Thanks so much! We’ll have someone reach out to you soon to coordinate things.

Andrew

jweaver
    Participant

Just checking on the status of the additional help. I was able to give a target gift card, but I know another never wanted to help with groceries. How do we connect?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Local family in need of help’ is closed to new replies.